- Lower Volume: TruFit boots have less volume over the instep. This reduces excess water in the boots which makes them warmer. It also makes it easier to get in and out of your fins.
- Trufit Sole: Comes with built in arch support and a heel cup. The arch keeps the foot in a natural position which applies more power to your kicks and comfort when you’re on land. The heel cup supports natural padding in your heel to absorb shock when walking.
- Asymmetrical Toe Box: The toe box on TruFit boots is shaped like the outline of your toes. This reduces dead space around the toes for a perfect fit.
- Rocker Sole: The rocker shape of the sole allows you to “roll” through your step in a more natural way. This reduces fatigue and improves balance.
- Metal YYK Zipper: All Tilos TruFit boots come with high quality metal zippers that stay put. No need for zipper keepers here!
- 5mm Titanium top
- 3D arch provides extra support and stability
- Water barrier YKK #8 zipper
- Crescent high sole design provides best arch and heel support
- Double glued and blindstitched so you won’t feel the seams inside the boot.
5mm Trufit Titanium Zip Boot
3XS 2XS XS S M ML L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL USA Men 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 USA Women 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 EU 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
4 6 8 10 12 US Kids Size 8.5 11.5 13 1.5 Adult 3 Adult Inches 6 7 7.5 8 8.5 CM 15.2 17.8 19.1 20.3 21.6
*The Tilos Size Chart is to be used as a reference only. We recommend going to the next larger size if you are between sizes.