- High-density 4mm neoprene drysuit designed for demanding recreational divers
- Semi-rigid boots turn inside-out for fast drying
- Bellowed 1000-denier Cordura pockets hold necessary gear
- Glide Skin taped collar and smooth Aquastop wrist closures keep water out
- Fabric storage bag, hood, hose and straps included
Seac Warmdry drysuit is made of 4mm high density compressed neoprene that operates as a perfect thermal insulator while reducing the weight of the Warmdry by 50% compared to other traditional drysuits. It is equipped with semi-rigid boots, suspenders and a large pocket on the thigh. The semi-rigid boots can be turned inside out to facilitate drying and have been designed to favor natural kicking without ankle strain. The neoprene wrists are provided with Aquastop technology; the glide skin collar keeping the diver always warm and dry during the dive. The high-strength materials on the most stressed parts offer complete protection on shoulders, elbows and knees while the back is provided with a reinforced and non-slip material to avoid abrasions even when seated. The cut of the drysuit has been designed to be as close to the body as possible and thus offers a semi-dry fit, requiring only a thin undergarment. All these features make Warmdry an excellent product for both recreational and professional use.